Untitled No. 22, Ed 25, paper size 8x10 in, image size 3.5 x 5 in, Giclée print on 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag
From The Photo-Diaries of Mick Williamson Series
Mick has exhibited his photography in solo and group shows nationally and internationally at venues including: The Photographers Gallery, London; National Centre for the Performing Arts, Mumbai, India; Gallery On, Seoul, Korea; and is currently represented by Elliott Halls Gallery in Amsterdam. He has selected and curated numerous exhibitions in the UK.
Alongside his other photographic work, his long-term, on-going daily project is "The Photo-Diaries of Mick Williamson" using a small half-frame analogue film camera.
Mick was Senior Lecturer in Charge of Photography at The Cass (Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design, London Metropolitan University) for many years and has also taught in California and South Australia and in workshops internationally.
“the “daily-ness” of life lived however, is not prosaic, not superficial, and filtered through Mick’s lens, no longer ordinary. It becomes warm, often gently humorous, and always magical, mysterious and dreamlike, not so much as his “life story” as a fairy tale …..”
Virginia Khuri (Contemporary Photography)
“the impression left on the observer is in fact one of continuity and duration. The image is then seen to be standing in for a continuous sequence and may be likened to the medium of film."
Addie Vassie (Gallery Vassie)
“some of his pictures looked like black and white film stills, others looked like images which a painter might have made, whilst others still contained action, mystery and narrative …. Each picture gives the impression of having a story wrapped around it …..”
William Bishop (Inscape)
Free shipping to anywhere in the world
- Limited edition print from The Photo-Diaries of Mick Williamson series
- Edition of 25
- Paper size 8 x 10 in, image size 3.5 x 5 in (20.3 x 25.4 cm/ 8.89 x 12.7 cm )
- Printed on 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag®
- Museum-grade textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK or Germany by The Print Space (a carbon neutral business)
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed